Welcome to Worcestershire Tile Doctor™
We are your local specialist for tile cleaning, stone cleaning, grout cleaning and tile, stone and grout sealing covering the restoration of all types of stone and tiled flooring including Ceramic, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain, Quarry, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Terrazzo, Travertine and Victorian tile.
Professionally trained by Tile Doctor we have the right equipment and experience to solve any problem, we’re also part of the national Tile Doctor network that enables us to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Get in touch via our Contact Us page and let us know about your problem.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Please note we are still working through the Coronavirus epidemnic, for more information about the precautions we are taking plese see the following post: Working with Tile Doctor through Covid-19.
Tile Doctor is the Largest Restorative Cleaning and Sealing Network
in the UK and is rated as Excellent by Trustpilot.
We can help you renew all types of Tile and Stone including:
Below are examples of local work we have done
Areas we cover
Ab Lench, Abberley, Abberton, Ashton under Hill, Astley, Astwood Bank, Badsey, Barnt Green, Bayton, Beckford, Belbroughton, Bengeworth, Bentley, Beoley, Besford, Bewdley, Birlingham, Bishampton, Bockleton, Bradley, Bransford, Bredon, Broadwas, Broadway, Broom, Bushley, Castlemorton, Chaddesley Corbett, Charlton, Childs Wickham, Church Lench, Churchill, Claines, Cleeve Prior, Clent, Clifton upon Teme, Cofton Hackett, Crabbs Cross, Cropthorne, Crossway Green, Crowle, Defford, Doddenham, Dodford, Doverdale, Draycott, Droitwich, Earls Croome, Eckington, Eldersfield, Elmbridge, Elmley Lovett, Evesham, Feckenham, Fernhill Heath, Fladbury, Frankley, Grafton Flyford, Great Comberton, Great Washbourne, Great Witley, Grimley, Hagley, Hallow, Hanbury, Hanley Castle, Hanley Child, Hartlebury, Harvington, Headless Cross, Henwick, Himbleton, Hindlip, Hinton on the Green, Holberrow Green, Holt, Honeybourne, Hopwood, Illey, Inkberrow, Kempsey, Kidderminster, Kington, Knightwick Station, Kyre, Leigh, Lickey End, Lindridge, Little Comberton, Little Dodford, Little Malvern, Little Witley, Long Green, Longdon, Longley Green, Madresfield, Malvern, Malvern Link, Malvern Wells, Mamble, Martin Hussingtree, Martley, Newnham, Norton, Offenham, Ombersley, Overbury, Pebworth, Pensax, Peopleton, Pershore, Pirton, Powick, Ribbesford, Ripple, Rock, Romsley, Rous Lench, Rushock, Sedgeberrow, Severn Stoke, Shelsley Beauchamp, Shrawley, South Littleton, Spetchley, Stakenbridge, Stanford on Teme, Stockton on Teme, Stoke Bliss, Stoke Prior, Stone, Stourport-on-Severn, Strensham, Suckley, Tardebigge, Tenbury Wells, Throckmorton, Torton, Upper Arley, Upton Snodsbury, Upton upon Severn, Upton Warren, Vigo, Wadborough, Welland, Westwood, Wick, Wolverley, Worcester
- Colour Restored to Limestone Patio Tiles in Stourton 26th June 2020
- Working Through COVID-19 23rd March 2020
- Restoration of a Victorian Minton Tiled Hallway Floor in Kidderminster 23rd February 2020
- Polishing Honed Marble Flooring in Callow End near Worcester 24th December 2019
- Renovating Flood Damaged Victorian Flooring at a Worcester Church 12th November 2019
- Carpet Covered Quarry Tiled Hallway Renovated in Stourport-on-Severn 15th October 2019
- Light Grey Grout Recolouring on a Ceramic Tiled Kitchen Floor in Worcester 7th September 2019
- Minton Victorian Tiled Floor Restored in Kidderminster 24th June 2019
- Levelling and Polishing a Travertine Tiled Floor in Ombersley 4th June 2019
- Renovating an Edwardian Tiled Hallway in Worcester 18th April 2019
- Patchy Grout on Porcelain Floor Restored in Darton New Build 12th August 2020
- Restoring White Grout on a Ceramic Tiled Floor in Wilmslow 11th August 2020
- Terracotta Floor Restored at 400-Year-Old Cottage in Leatherhead 8th August 2020
- Removing Grout from new Mosaic Swimming Pool Tiles 6th August 2020
- Restoring a Damaged Marble Vanity Countertop in Oxford 5th August 2020
- Victorian Tiled Hallway Floor Deep Cleaned and Sealed in Chesham 4th August 2020
- Renovating a Brazilian Slate Floor in a Harrogate Kitchen 2nd August 2020
- Grout Haze Removed from Wood Effect Porcelain Tiles in Twickenham 31st July 2020
- Old Bitumen Covered Flagstone Floor Restored in Morecambe 30th July 2020
- Victorian Hallway Tile Restoration at Ex Railway Property in Doncaster 29th July 2020